For adults and adolescents over 12 years old who favor drop format for relief of nasal congestion. 2 to 3 drops per nostril. Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary. Do not exceed 3 applications in each nostril daily. Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
1. Blow nose gently to clear
2. Tilt head back
3. Without touching the dropper to the nose, apply the drops into each nostril and keep the head tilted back for a short time to allow the drops to spread throughout the nose
4. If the drop completely misses your nose, administer the drop again.
5. If any part of the drop gets into your nose, do not administer the drop again.
6. Repeat in other nostril
7. Clean and dry the dropper before replacing it back into the bottle right after use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Measured dose Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/mL.
Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative.
Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative.