- One dose (3 sprays) to the back of the throat every 3-6 hours as required. Do not take ore than 5 doses (15 sprays) in a 24 hour period.
Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Discard product 6 months after opening.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use:
- for more than 3 days.
- if you have stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- if you are allergic to flurbiprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- in children or adolescents under 18 years.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- if you have asthma
- if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- for more than a few days at a time.
Unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist, do not use:
- with other product containing Flurbiprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicine that you are taking regularly.
- Stop taking and see your doctor immediately if you get an allergic reaction.
- Do not inhale while spraying and do not eat or drink immediately after use.
- If symptoms persist contact your pharmacist or doctor
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, talk to
your health professional. If symptoms persist, contact your pharmacist or doctor. See package insert for instruction on using the spray. Discard product 6 months after opening.
Painful and swollen sore throats
Height: 85mm, Width: 50mm, Depth: 30mm, Weight: 38g