When pain gets in the way of your day, you need a pain reliever that will sort it out fast. For fast, effective pain relief for headaches, choose Nurofen Zavance.
Nurofen Zavance is absorbed up to 2X Faster than standard Nurofen. They are easy to swallow and are fast and effective in the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
• migraine headache
• tension headache
• muscular pain
• cold & flu symptoms
• period pain
• dental pain
• sinus pain
• back pain
• arthritic pain
Take with water.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic reaction.
Advisory statements: The maximum recommended daily dose of 6 caplets contains 146mg of sodium.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if:
- You have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first six months of pregnancy.
- In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- If you are taking medication regularly.
- If you are aged 65 years or over.
- In children under 7 years of age.
Sodium Ibuprofen Dihydrate 256mg (equiv. ibuprofen 200mg).
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use
Height: 46mm, Width: 106mm, Depth: 50mm, Weight: 0.053g